Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hotel Fails (not opinion)

If you read my last post you know that I recently got back from Cuba and today I am going to tell you about the fails that happened during my vacation.

Fail Number 1: So on the second day of my travels they were having archery, yesterday I did horrid and I wanted to improve, so I went over to go shot. BUT... the guy who ran it said I could not participate because i WAS OBVIOUSLY under the age of sixteen. So i got angry and walked away angry.tw he called me eleven, ELEVEN! I'm thirteen going on fourteen. So I decided I should write a letter to the management. AN ANGRY LETTER. So Alaska has taught me the art of the angry letter. I wrote one saying that I had to pay adult prices and it is against my civil right blah blah blah. I gave it to the lobby and they gave it to the management. Of course my family made fun of me. But the next day I was allowed to shoot and I won against those botches! First place! (This is more of a win then a fail)

Fail Number 2: There I was fighting against the harsh waves. The angry water crashed into my face and returning to drag me under. I got all the way to the middle of the ocean when I massive wave attacked my face swiping away my sense of sight. My glasses flew from my face and fell into the murky churning water below, lost for interity. I ran to take action. I grasped my google and snorkel and dove into the dangerous water, yet I found nothing. I was lost and broken down.

Okay so that was fancy way of saying. A wave knocked off my glasses and they are gone.

Fail Number 3: I was on the plan 2000 feet in the air when I started to feel ill. My vision blurred and my stomach ached and for some reason I decided going to the bathroom would be my best bet. Spoiler alert: bad desicion. The line for the bathroom was so long so my sleepy foggy mind walked back to my sit running into people as I go then I just passed out, face down in the middle of the airplane's isle. When I woke up seconds after people were asking me if I was okay and a flight attendant ran over, I though he was going to like help me, nope. He said, and I quote "Excuse me you are not allowed to lie in the middle of the isle." NO SH*T SHERLOCK!

I hope you enjoyed my win and fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment