Sunday 27 January 2013

Improved Schedule

So if you follow my blog daily you have probably noticed that I have not been following my schedule at all. I'm sorry I have just been busy and by busy I mean lazy. I wanted to start posting again but something was holding me back. Therefore I decided that maybe if I update the look of my blog from the boring water color sky and grass to an improved style I would feel motivated. I was right. I am really enjoying this style, basically the telephone booths represent different portals to other thoughts and fantasy lands. I am official a hipster by saying that.... Also I put a little bio about my self and a picture so readers know who I am and that I'm not a 50 year old armenian guy. I deleted the "vlog" tab because I wasn't really using it. In the future I am thinking of maybe creating other fun tabs fro people to enjoy. FINALLY, I have updated the daily schedule into something a little easier to follow. And here is that schedule.

Monday: Still rant day
Tuesday: Some sort of video post
Wednesday: News day, my thoughts on current news.
Thursday: Literature day.
Friday: Movie day (every second friday only)

Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: Random post of random.

I am very sorry if I cancelled you're favorite segment. Comment you're complaints and if I get enough I will probably make that Saturday's topic. Thanks for the great year guys, from Nttp, to this. I officially have 1,000 views on this little blog. Which is amazing. Bye internet friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment