Saturday 5 January 2013

Resort Review and I'm Not Dead

Hey internet friends, by the way people who check out my website are my best internet friends because they are special. Click here to become my best internet friends. Anyways I was in Cuba over the last week and wifi was 8 dollars an hour and didn't even work, so no video or blog post... I KNOW I AM NOT DEAD! I APOLOGIZE. Basically I want to rate my resort. I stayed at a Spanish Chain Hotel In Veradaro. It was a five star but now I want to rate different categories out of five Garrison Faces.

Category 1: Weather : The weather was pretty good in Cuba. Hot and humid. I would give it five Garrison Faces.

Category 2: Food : The food at my hotel was usually great at the buffets but at the themed restaurants it lacked different spices and tastes. I think it deserves three and a half Garrison Faces

Category 3: Service: The service was AWESOME! The waitresses and waiters were so nice and friendly, the maids did an amazing job every time and were great to have around. Out of all the staff I only hated at least one, which is pretty good for me. (Btw thanks to one of the waitresses who bought me a present, i hope you liked your gift! And another waitress who was awesome and brought me so many drinks) So for service I give FIVE Garrison Faces.

Category 4: Beaches & Pool: The pool was great, clean water, big, clear, not too much chorine, and lots of sun chairs and shade. But the beaches were amazing. The sand was soft and powdery. It was a hue of white. Also the water was crystal clear when there were no waves and when there were waves they were fun and not too harsh. Great snorkelling water. The water's color was soft turquoise blue. Awesome, just awesome. Also the beaches hardly had any rocks, if any and only one out of six of the days were there a red flag. I give the pool four Garrison Faces and the beach five Garrison Faces.

Category 5: Culture Offered By Resort: So we took a trip to Havana for a day and it was really nice actually. The streets were filled with European architecture, since the Spanish built most of the buildings, it felt like I was in Spain or Italy. The city was a little dirty and littered but I thought it added to the city in a unique way. I give the culture offered four and a half Garrison Faces since not much culture was offered next to the city trip.

Final Category 6: Lobby and Management: Okay so this is the resorts weakest point. The management had some pretty stupid rules that I will explain in my next post. And don't get me wrong, some of the lobby workers were nice but one wasn't. When we got to the hotel we had some flight problems (also explained in next post) and we got there at twelve, and she was going to make us wait three hours to our room. Because we had a pent house presidential suite (I know fancy name right!) So keep in mind we were suppose to get there at three am so we would have had to wait fifteen hours for a room, BI*CH PLEASE! So we went to a different lobby worker and it was all good. Plus I had a little letter fight with the manager which again WILL BE EXPLAINED TOMORROW! So the lobby was nicely decorated and all so I give the management and lobby three Garrison Faces.


Overall my hotel gets..... DRUM ROLL.................... 4.5 GARRISON FACES! YEAH!

Also Tomorrows Post will be about my problems during my vacation. (A lot of problems ahahha) Plus something else...... SECRETSSSS SURPRISESSSSSSS

Finally Thank you Grandma for paying for the trip. I love you so much. Btw The Fault in Ours Stars is perfection <3 <3 <3 Hazel+Augustus <3

No comments:

Post a Comment