Monday 7 January 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER SMOKED WEED

Okay so the post I promised, tomorrow. TOMORROW!

So apparently the Biebs was caught smoking marijuana. But the pot thickens (get it). A paparazzi was trying to follow the Biebs and see what was up and try to get some pictures but he followed the car to an apartment and he got ran over and killed by another car! Killed! That is insane! But for some reason no one really cares about the dead person (R.I.P) they care that later that day photos of  Justin Bieber smoking weed leaked. Everyone freaked, the Beilbers were horrified,the news cared for an unknown reason, the directioners didn't really care, and then theres me sitting int the corner face palming. And the plot thickens even more! Now on twitter and other social networks people are CUTTING THEMSELVES for Justin Bieber! They are self harming themselves for a stupid celebrity. So I am angry. I am pretty upset about this. Why? Because JB smoked an illegal drug? NO! He can smoke his brain cells away I don't care. But he is influencing people to harm themselves? Get your crap together Biebs. You are like an icon role model for everyone and you smoking weed makes them upset and cut. Yah I know that he didn't make them cut but he needs to realize 12 year old girls treat him like a hero. BE A FRIGGEN ROLE MODEL IDIOT! And that's my rant. GR.

No comments:

Post a Comment