Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas Eve + Website

Hey guys it's Christmas Eve and I can't wait to make up tomorrow and celebrate with family and eat foods. I am going to be blogging less lately until the new year since Christmas is happening and New Years is happening and I am leaving for Cuba soon, CUBA! I will be making a vlog on my youtube channel in Cuba which will be fun! Also I am planning a bunch of new videos for the new years! Finally I have made a Nttp website which is awesome! Click here for the awesome website! It has an about us part, contact us, photo and video gallery, WWF donation centre, clothing store, and social network called Penguin Society (P.S). Please join the network. I will give all members a shoutout here! Please join the site! You can make a profile, make friends, share opinions and photos and videos, plus you get a shout out on this blog and Margo's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment