Wednesday 12 December 2012

Homework Help #4 Silk Route and rant

Hey! I am listening to Oh No! And It is amazing. I have such a big crush on that girl. But today isn't music day so I guess I will be talking about the silk route. I said I was going to do the industrial rev. but I kind of skipped a big part of history so ya, LET'S BACKTRACK! Ummm so during the end middle ages a route started. A silk route ranging from India, to Japan, to China, to Turkey, and of course Italy. As I said in other blogs these route kind of sparked the renaissance. Not only did this route trade silk and products it also helped trade ideas and culture. In Europe at the time they were very isolated but when the silk route started the merchants and consumers were exposed to Islam, Judaism, Asian culture, and much more.  So I guess the silk route was basically an eye opener to Europe. BYEEE 

Oh and I missed rant monday so here is a quick rant. MY STUPID SUB CALLED MARGO A BOY????? Wtf. First of all Margo looks nothing like a male, yah she has short hair but girl short hair, not boy short hair! And yah she doesn't wear make up but so? She is obvs not insecure and likes herself the way she is so sub, go away. GRR stupid people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment