Thursday 20 December 2012

X Factor Upate!

Hey guys I am currently doing this live and wont be editing this. I'M WATCHING X FACTOR! They are bringing the two up! Britney looks drunk and L.A is bald ahahha. TATE SHALL NOT WIN! Okay Mario needs to shut up. JUST TELL US! OMG OMG MUSIC! LIGHTS! the winner is....... OMGOMGOMGOMG!!

F*ck! Its tate!

OH MY FU@ki*# @&$/ £€¥|= &@:2?:"^% @$$ aj€\<]% !!!! GRR I AM SO FREAKING MAD! GRRRR.


Okay first of all I have now calmed down... So tate won and GRRR. Carly should have won! Wth america! (All the stupid rednecks!) if this was any other country Carly would have won! NUFF SAID!
Now I will be giving to order of top 6 I wanted

1.CARLY
2.Cece
3. tate
4. fifth harmony
5. Diamond white
6. Emblem 3

YEAH okay so America... Wth!

No comments:

Post a Comment