Tuesday 4 December 2012

Opinion 3# Twinkies

Okay so apparently some sort of faty cake called a Twinkie stopped being produced because the company went bankrupt. So on my channel I got a bunch of messages saying that the twinkie is cancelled and I played along but honestly I have never had a twinkie, ever! Are they really that fabulous? Am I missing out? But I feel like this twinkie situation has been OVEREXPOSED! I went on youtube and there were about ten videos about the twinkie. HONESTLY AMERICA? And there was even more posts on tumblr and twitter. GRRR. Even instagram was spammed with twinkies. There is more coverage about the twinkie then when they picked the Canadian president! Good job America, good job. All I have to say is twinkie R.I.P and good reticence.

No comments:

Post a Comment