Saturday 17 November 2012

My Favorite Books

It's Saturday and I basically don't have much time to do a blog today since I went to see Looper, it was amazing but let's not turn this into a movie review, that's Friday. Today is writing day!!!!! So I was planning on sharing some of my writing but I honestly don't have time today. Maybe tomorrow. But today I will be giving a top seven list of books I LOVE and why. Why seven? Because I like to be crazy!!!!

7. The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians)  
Brings greek mythology into the 21 century with some hilarious twists.  

6. Wind in the Willows
Wind in the Willows is a classic. It captures the imagination of children and teens with it's hilarious storyline and characters.

5. Catching Fire
The second in the series of Hunger Games is almost as good as the first. It basically re tells to first story in a more awesome way. I love the new characters and the old ones and how they interact.

4. Fablehaven (all of the series)
This fantasy series is magical yet down to earth. It takes a whimsical situations and incorporates it into a modern time. Truly fantastic.

3. Divergent
This book is a hunger games read alike. It takes you on the journey of a girl who makes one desicion  that changes everything.

2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
This novel is honestly one of the best things i have ever read. The main character is basically me. At least I can relate to him. The book is filled with time travel, love, monsters, and a great journey. 

1. Hunger Games
Do I even need to explain this one? This book is just complete perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment