Thursday 29 November 2012

X factor Music

Hi internet friends! Today is Thursday which is music day! So I will reviewing the contestants of the most popular music show..........THE VOICE! Just kidding X factor. I will be reviewing the top 6 as of a few hours ago.

Tate: Dear Tate, You are an amazing singer!!! AMAZING! Yet you are not the X factor. The show is looking for the whole package. You have the voice but the stage presence? Nope. Most songs are bought by my age group and I would not buy your music. Sorry maybe try american idol? Voice? But you do treat your wife good so props for that! Sincerely, me.

Minus Vino and Paige
Diamond White: Dear Diamond, you have a great voice and a stunning smile, you might just be the X factor but the only problem is you are like a young Whitney Houston, and it doesn't help you always sing her songs also. But I guess I love you still!

Fifth Harmony: I am horribly sorry about the death in your family. RIP. I just can't insult them I would feel bad so NEXT.

Cece Frey: Dear Cece, I love you! You have so many haters because you were a "bitch" and stuff but I think your amazing! I will admit you can work on pitch but you are the most marketable, I would buy the crap out of your songs, you are the whole package! Amazing amazing amazing. Your my celebrity crush.. and just may be the X factor. (Haters don't hate me)

Carly Rose Sonenclar: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!! AHHHHH! AH! AHHH! Like you deserve a long OMG so here you go OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG and La shut up!

One direction, oops I meant emblem3. And that basically explains my opinion.

So what are my predictions?

6. Fifth Harmony
5. Diamond White
4. Emblem3
3. Tate
2. Cece
1. Carly

I will be updating these predictions every week.






No comments:

Post a Comment