Thursday 22 November 2012

My Music

HEYY internet friends!!!! IM HYPER ON MIO ENERGY!!! I TOOK SHOTS OF MIO!!!!! Thanks Margo!!! I love the mio from the state of sunshine!!!! Anyways today is music day!! Since the charts haven't really changed much I will be talking about my favorite artist in music and least favourites.

One of the best singers of all time is Florence Welch. She restores my faith in music. Her voice is so beautiful and amazing. Her songs have great beats and lyrics. I LOVE HER.

Now someone I hate, Justin Bieber, yah I know get the knives and stab me!!! I'm sorry I just do no like his music. It's pointless and annoying. GRRR and every girl just loves him.

Okay so this might come to a surprise but I love Katy Perry. Her voice is amazing and stunning. She can sing inspirational, super pop, inn die, gospel. EVERY GENRE!

Next up is Rhianna, she's just boring and her voice is low and weird. She acts like she's a devil's child and just sings about love, but not real love, one night stands and stuff. She's an idiot.

I am really liking Taylor Swift lately, her voice is maturing along with her lyrics. Every song on her album I love, a lot.

I always like Bruno Mars, Ke$ha (kinda), Marianna, Pink, civil war, Christinna Perri, and Adele. And I dislike Lady Gaga, Jay-z, Kayne West, will-i-am-, and Lil wayne. (I don't like rap)  

Tomorrow I will review LOOPER!!!!! Thanks guys byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment