Tuesday 27 November 2012

Opinion #2 Sports (Teams)

Hi internet friends it's Tuesday and I have four tests on Thursday! I am so busy lately so if I miss a post don't flip! I had a writing club today,  I have been writing scripts for a drama play and a christmas special for nttp, filming, writing, running, and plus school. I have a crazy life.

Anyways today I will be giving an opinion about sports, firstly if you are a hardcore team sport player stop reading right now! I can tell you are still here, LEAVE. Or get offended. So I love sports as much as the next un feathered friend but only sports that require skills, archery, running, swimming, martial arts, fencing, and all that jazz but I hate team sports a lot. Why Garrison? You may be asking yourself, well here is the answer in one simple sentence. They are stupid.

I am more of the artsy type,  (I know what you were thinking! I'm straight kay!) I like the arts because I excel at them but some sports I do enjoy alas not team sports because I fail at everything with a team. I get nervous and feel judged and mess up. Like today in basketball I honestly panicked and threw the ball into the air which then decided to hit me in the face, hard! I just hate people relying on me. Also who needs team sports! Give me a situation where I will need to know how to throw a round mound of skin into a high hanging net.... NEVER! I know that team sports teach us sportsmen ship, teamwork, and cordonation, but we can learn sportsmen ship from socializing with people, teamwork from drama, and cordonation by video games and instruments! I know I am a stuck in the mud but that doesn't mean I hate all sports! As I said before some I like, the one with points! Fencing, archery, and martial arts, can be used for self defence and exercise, also without a team, much less pressure. Swimming and running can also be helpful in an apocliptic situation or a demon land dolphin chasing you. Of course the only exception to this rule is volleyball, I like that.

So to sum up I think we could be doing much better things then team sports but of course just a lonely angry guy on a computer's opinion. But my opinions is right, jk, jk about jk, aha BYEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment