Monday 26 November 2012

Rant#3 Celebrities

Hi internet friends. Today I will be ranting about celebrities. I am not talking about celebrities like JK rolling, Katy Perry, Tom Cruise, and all other actors, artistes, and authors but I am talking about the ones that do NOTHING! I mean nothing. Examples would be Paris Hilton, Karadshians, and people like them. Even though artistes can be annoying like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black at least they do stuff that can be appreciated by some people, at least they are famous for actual work! But the ones who do nothing irk me. They remind me of the ladies of the renaissance, they have rich and powerful families so they are famous and rich for no reason! Then without any work they are given amazing opportunities like television shows, record deals, hosting, marriage to other celebrities. It's just not fair! They have done nothing and society values them! Yet people who make youtube videos and put MUCH EFFORT into it get no fame (hint hint). So I guess it will stay like that until they all overdose....  Just kidding but really we need to stop. BYEEEEE,  That was short, bigger blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment