Sunday 18 November 2012

My Story!

This the day of Sunday, fa la la la la la la la la. What do I want to talk about today? Hmmmmm. Since it is Sunday and random day I guess we can talk about my writing like I promised!!!! So here is my rough draft a novel I wrote? Please give opinions? SOrry if it changes tenses it's a rough draft.  It's about a boy who can transform into a panther....


Difyn Holloway prowled down the hallways of the oldest library in town. Searching though the shelves and shelves of dusty old books. He smiled to himself when he found the book marked “Fantasia”. Difyn walked up to the librarians counter with his book in hand.
The old lady at the front desk had light gray hair and wrinkly skin. She smiled at the young teen. Her lipstick stained teeth totally crept Difyn out. He passed her the book and she checked it through the scanner.  Before passing back the book she looked at Difyn “What beautiful eyes you have.” He shrugged.
“Umm thanks.” Uttered Difyn. His hands became sweaty with worry, what if she knows. He thought. The lady passed him the book but her frail hands dropped it. Of course it was just part or her wicked plan. He leaned down to pick it up and something brushed against his neck. He looked down to see his silver necklace dangling from his neck untucked from his hoodie. Oh Im busted thought Difyn to himself, his green cat eyes, his necklace she must know I’m a catahuman. He smiled at her hoping she wasn’t an evil creature.
Of course I am not lucky. The old lady’s wrinkly skin becomes even wrinklier, which I didn’t believe was possible. I watch in horror as a gruesome green rash begins on her arm spreading quickly across her whole body creating a green layer of skin. Her gray hair explodes away the gray color leaving a pale yellow shade. The librarian’s eyes turn bloodshot with yellow irises. Lastly her back bursts out with large bat like green wings with yellow webbing. She snarls at me showing her pointy yellow teeth and long red split tongue.
She pounces at me biting into my shoulder sending stabbing pain through me. I shout and feel myself transforming into my catahuman form, this always happens when I am being attacked. My jet-black hair starts growing over my whole body and in a few seconds I become a fierce panther. I growl at her and sink my retractable claws into her back. She gasps and lets go of my slick black furry body. She flies up to the top of the librarie’s high roof ready to swop down at me.
“Ugly Troll” I hauler at her.
“I AM A HARPY! NOT A TROLL” She shrieks. I watch as she dives towards me. I lock my eyes onto her and my cat senses kick in. In cat form I feel like I can sense anything and am Ready for anything. She tries to attack me but I dodge her flailing body, sending her straight into one of the wooden bookshelves.
I listen as her body cracks against the books. I jump up to the top of one of the shelves and use it as a Launchpad. I feel the muscles in my ankles push myself into the air I crash onto her body. She dizzily growls at me and transforms back into her lady self. I use my necklace to transform back into my self. I pick up my clothes lying by the counter and slip into them. I grab my book and rush out of the library. As I walk away from the library I watch the multiple police cars pull up at the building.
Skipping over rosebushes, crushing flowerbeds, and running on sidewalks is how I get home. I can’t let the cops catch me. I have already gotten in so much trouble just this month. I am a magical creature living in a normal world I am bound to get in trouble. DUN DUN DUNNN. I hope you guys enjoy and please COMMENT! First comment gets a shout out :) Also make sure to check out the new tab VLOG where there is a video. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment