Friday 16 November 2012

Skyfall Movie Review

Hi Internet friends! IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY. Okay that's enough of that. Friday is movie review day so I will be reviewing Skyfall, the new James Bond movie.

First of all I will review the movie in a nutshell without spoiling it. So the movie starts with a bunch of action where James Bond is like running around like crazy chasing some villain. There is also some girl in a jeep that is helping James Bond. And she's talking to an old women that I guess is E. She's like the top of the spy agency. Annnywaysss then the villain and James are fighting on a roof of a train (wouldn't the wind just blow them off? I have seen Polar Express) then the jeep girl gets the mission to shoot the villain. Then she misses and shoots Bond. Oops. Then James falls of the train down a waterfall and the opening credits start along with the song Skyfall, and I'm like OMG THIS IS AWESOME. So after the messed up credits the movie starts. And James Bond is alive!!! Shocker! So he begins his training to become a spy and  the rest is just a bunch of fighting and action.

Now my review. I honestly was bored during most of the movie. I thought it would be more spy stuff then just action. It felt more like a superhero movie then a spy movie. But overall I guess I liked it. I just expected more from a spy movie. My favorite part was probably the ending where they are hiding out in James' mansion. So go see it if you want to and maybe write your own review?

No comments:

Post a Comment