Thursday 15 November 2012

Popular Music Opinions


Hey internet friends!!! How was your day? I have school off this whole week so yah I'm bored as f*** (btw that reads frog! What did you think?) Anyways it's wednes... I mean Thursday and that means music day. Yeahhhhh. So I guess I am going to give my opinions on the music on the charts as of currently... yup I know how to use grammar... okay one second....

I am back and I have listened to the top 10 songs on iTunes and I have a brain full of opinions!! I will also rate the songs out of ***** stars.

10: Ho hey by the Lumineers
Okay this song is honestly beautiful, it has hints of folk which is always awesome. And the guys voice is calming and relaxing. I also like the rhythm in a way it reminds me of Of Monsters and Men which is the best. I just bought the crap outta Ho Hey. *****

9: One More Night by Maroon 5
When I first heard this song I honestly thought it was creature feature ahhaha. So this song is one of those 100% pop songs that really has no meaning but honestly I kind of love it. The pre chorus is great along with the verses. It's also easy to dance to and it has that traditional Maroon 5 quality where they take a sad topic and turn it into a happy pumped up song. ****

8: I Cry by Florida and some sort of auto tone computer
I hate this song with a passion. It starts out with pointless rapping and then some crazy voice jumps in about crying or something, the jury is still out if that voice was Justin Bieber. Yet it's catchy. **

7: Die Young by Ke$ha
You are probably expecting me to be like I HATE HER SO MUCH ILLUMANTI BLAH BLAH BLAH. But I love this song so much!!!! It's honestly so catchy and happy and amazing. **************************

6: Little Things by One Direction
Well it's one of their best songs so far. But I don't love it. Out of all the singers the one who sang third was the only good one. I am actually kind of laughing when they mention thighs. WHO SINGS ABOUT THIGHS? aahhahahahah  ***

5: True Colors by like the whole universe
I'm extremely confused first of all why is it sang but like 50 people and second is it a remake? I have no words.... *

4: Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
Ummmm OU! Ahha this song sounds like everyone he's done. The pre chorus and chorus are the only good parts and the rest is weird..... **

3: Gangnam Style by PSY!!!!
Craziest thing ever but of course I love this awesome foreign dance song after listening to it more than 10000 times I think I have learned Korean, The only thing I don't like is all the old people on ET, and stuff are doing it and I'm like "Old people stop trying to be cool (old= 40+)" *****

2: Skyfall by Adele
This song is truly beautiful and amazing. Adele is amazing.... I love her.... So much.... I will also be reviewing Skyfall the movie on Friday. *****

1: Diamonds by Rihanna
As much as the radio plays this song I just don't like it! The song basically repeats one verse the whole friggen song!!! This song is not bright like a diamond. And how did it get to the top? GRRRRRR **

Other popular music I like this week: If I knew you were Trouble, We are never getting back together, Everything Has Changed, Try, Va Va voom, Good Time, Too close, Little Talks, and Cruise.

Also Vote on your favorite song in this weeks poll on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment